Our new Intelligent Random Bag Sizer has been specifically designed for E-commerce companies and to compliment our Box Sizer range. The Bag Sizer sizes the random incoming products, adjusts automatically and provides a fully enclosed wrap using opaque LDPE film for safe, secure and waterproof packaging. Products processed through the Bag Sizer, can not be identified without opening, allowing them to be sent via independent couriers.
Overview Intelligent Interface Manager Our Intelligent Interface Manager (IIM) links seamlessly with your Warehouse Management System (WMS) to ensure every finally wrapped pack is monitored at every stage for full traceability and data management. All data gathered is used to analyse production to maximise performance and reduce costs.
Measure and Analyse
Record wrapped pack weight, height, width and length for reduced transport costs and process improvements through data capture.
Each product barcode is scanned for identification to define size, weight and content. Data is continuously fed back to WMS in real-time or batch.
The Intelligent Random Bag Sizer will automatically make an overwrap to suit the size of the incoming pack.
The Intelligent Random Bag Sizer can be integrated with upstream and downstream equipment through to pallet wrapping.
Futureproof expansion modules
Intelligent Random Bag Sizer can be expanded even further with additional Box Sizer modules, Carton Erectors, Labellers, Checkweighers, Strappers, Barcode Scanners or Automatic Loading Robots for fully automated solutions.
Sustainable packaging machinery from Linkx Group – upgradable, flexible, reliable and adaptable 24/7 machines, designed, manufactured and supported in the UK. We endeavour to design machines that run products and styles that have not been thought of yet.
Features and Benefits
- Improves security by over wrapping branded items with opaque film.
- Lowers transport costs by using third party couriers.
- Provides extra protection to original branded packaging
- No need to stock different bag sizes.
- Facility to shrink film at discharge for tightly enclosed wrap.
- Hole punch/carry handle facility.
- On-line hot foil printing directly onto the film.
- Label application at discharge.
- 4 Machine models available.
- BGR 500 500mm reel width.
- BGR 750 750mm reel width.
- BGR 1000 1000mm reel width.
- BGR 1500 1500mm reel width.
- Output up to 20 per minute (dependent upon pack size and length)*.
- Pack Length Infinitely variable.
- Pack height x width Within film width range 500 – 1500mm.
- Rockwell / Siemens / Kuka / Schneider partnership.
- Patented UK design and built in the UK.
- Fully CE marked by Bag Sizer.
- Low maintenance servo drives used for precision control and remote diagnosis..
- * Depending upon application. Higher speeds available upon request.